Deploying a test app on a physical Tizen device
Both the physical Tizen device as the development computer must be on the same network.
- go to the home menu (home button) and navigate to apps. Launch it.
- Use the 123-key (or numbers) to type 12345. A menu will prompt.
- Enable Developer mode.
** Type in the local IP-address of the laptop you want to deploy a build from. They must be on the same network.
** Reboot Tizen device by long-pressing (about 2 seconds) the power button on the remote.
Set-up on development device
- Go to Tizen Studio. Open Tools -> Device Manager.
- Open Remote Device Manager (the icon with a pc and a smart tv)
** Add Tizen device via its IP-address, connect and confirm
** The Tizen IP-address can be found under Settings -> General -> Network -> Network Status -> IP Settings
** Enable connection with remote device
Launching on a physical Tizen device
- Ensure the connection is established. You can check this under Tools → Devices.
- In Tizen Studio, click right on the project (under Project Explorer). Pick either "Run as" or "Debug as".