THEOplayer provides a set of feature-rich video player software development kits (SDKs).
Each SDK targets a set of platforms.
For example, a developer integrates the iOS SDK in their iOS app.
THEOplayer offers the following SDKs. (Clicking the link takes you to the respective getting started guide.)
- Web targets (desktop and mobile) browsers, HTML5-based smart TVs, progressive web apps, and other HTML5-based platforms.
- webOS targets LG webOS apps.
- Tizen targets Samsung Tizen apps.
- Chromecast targets (custom) Chromecast apps.
Android/Android TV/Fire TV SDK
- Android targets Android, Android TV and Fire TV apps. It may also be used for other Android-based platforms.
Android/Android TV/Fire TV Legacy (4.12.x) SDK
- Android targets Android apps, and may be used for other Android-based platforms.
- Android TV targets Android TV apps.
- Fire TV targets Fire TV apps.
iOS/tvOS Legacy (4.12.x) SDK
- iOS targets iOS and iPadOS apps.
- tvOS targets tvOS (i.e. Apple TV) apps.
- React Native SDK
Want to update an existing SDK instead? Follow this guide.