THEOplayer provides a set of feature-rich video player software development kits (SDKs).
Each SDK targets a set of platforms.
For example, a developer integrates the iOS SDK in their iOS app.
THEOplayer offers the following SDKs. (Clicking the link takes you to the respective getting started guide.)
- Web SDK (also known as the "HTML5 SDK") targets (desktop and mobile) browsers, HTML5-based smart TVs, progressive web apps, and other HTML5-based platforms.
- Android SDK targets Android apps, and may be used for other Android-based platforms.
- Android TV SDK targets Android TV apps.
- iOS SDK targets iOS and iPadOS apps.
- tvOS SDK targets tvOS (i.e. Apple TV) apps.
- Chromecast SDK targets (custom) Chromecast apps.
- webOS SDK targets LG webOS apps.
- Tizen SDK targets Samsung Tizen apps.
- Roku SDK targets Roku apps.
Want to update an existing SDK instead? Follow this guide.